Terrence Ross, a 6'2'' 185lbs safety from Apopka, Florida and Shamar Johnson, a 6'6'' 270lbs offensive tackle from Pensacola.
Both are 3-star prospects that are climbing the rankings and turning more heads. Ross in particular is expecting to garner interest from Florida, Miami, and Rutgers this spring, and still has interest in other schools. But the Cards are in on the ground floor, and Ross spoke of his "bond" with Coach Strong, so retaining him seems likely.
Either way, it is exciting news, as both have tremendous size and appear to have vast potential. Following the recruiting beat can be fun, but it really is unnecessary. With Charlie Strong & Co. at the helm, there isn't much reason to worry. He's proven he will consistently get high level talent to wear Cardinal red.
Apr 29 - May 6
- Strait on to Derby...
- Kyle Bolin speaks on a bright future
- New commits
- Athlon pegs Cards #23, Big East favorites
- FIU update: T.Y. Hilton in the 3rd round, Richard ...
- Article on Kareem Richardson's crazy health scare
- On UofL's weird war with the Courier Journal
- Kareem Richardson named new assistant, Hancock to ...
- A note on 3:00 presser and Luke Hancock's shoulder...
- Scruggs to Seahawks, Bellamy and Heyman be Chiefin...
- ▼ Apr 29 - May 6 (10)
- ► 2011 (758)
- ► 2010 (751)
- ► 2009 (614)
About the Bloggers
Mr. Red is also known as Timothy Johnstone. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.
Mr. Black is also known as Christopher Cunningham. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.
CliffySmalls is also known as Cliff Elliott. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.