The football Cards got an addition to the 2013 class today in tight end Keith Towbridge from Toledo, Ohio. He's a three-star prospect, has all the size you'd look for in the position at 6'4'' 230lbs. Towbridge held offers from Toledo, Cincinnati, UK, Purdue and Nebraska.
I have a gut feeling the tight end position is going to become more prominent for the Cards in the upcoming seasons. Loyal readers know how my opinions on these high school highlight vids vary considerably, but I like this one. Catchy tune, some nice voice-over work, and attention to detail like showing not only his receptions but downfield blocking as well. I like him already.
So go ahead and start doing some Ron Burgundy-ish practicing: "Bridgewater to Towbridge. How now brown cow. Bridgewater to Towbridge. How now brown cow".
Welcome aboard, young man.
Apr 8 - Apr 15
- Sooo....Teddy got huge
- Terry Rozier not a "go" yet
- Bats home opener tonight
- Coiled up for the Spring Game
- Swop heads Northwest
- Keeneland and Churchill, off limits
- Keith Towbridge hops on board
- Charlie Strong presser recap, clearing the air edi...
- T-Will article
- Strong to Arkansas rumors begin
- On Bobby Petrino...
- Baseball Cards begin the healing, romp past #1 Cat...
- 5 Things to watch for in Spring Game
- Charlie Strong's media ban misguided
- UofL vs. UK - It's Not Just Basketball
- Rozier slaps the sticker
- Hood in the market for a home
- Baylor goes from OMG to FML
- UK has full blown case of the Krags
- Pack the Spring Game
- ▼ Apr 8 - Apr 15 (22)
- ► 2011 (758)
- ► 2010 (751)
- ► 2009 (614)
About the Bloggers
Mr. Red is also known as Timothy Johnstone. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.
Mr. Black is also known as Christopher Cunningham. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.
CliffySmalls is also known as Cliff Elliott. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.