With the news that the Baylor Bears are being investigated by the NCAA for going overboard with the texting device, that brings theHoff's and my method for correctly predicting the next scandal simply by using the drunken "smell test" to somewhere in the 98.8% range.
From Ohio State to USC, UConn to Tennessee, Oregon to UCF, you give theHoff and me a case of beer and a pulpit and we'll point the divining rod to who's going down next. Baylor was child's play, frankly, barely even took a buzz.
A sneak peek into the future, however, since my coffee was a little more Irish than usual this morning. Beware putting too much stock in teams that begin with a Prov and end with an -ence.
Apr 8 - Apr 15
- Sooo....Teddy got huge
- Terry Rozier not a "go" yet
- Bats home opener tonight
- Coiled up for the Spring Game
- Swop heads Northwest
- Keeneland and Churchill, off limits
- Keith Towbridge hops on board
- Charlie Strong presser recap, clearing the air edi...
- T-Will article
- Strong to Arkansas rumors begin
- On Bobby Petrino...
- Baseball Cards begin the healing, romp past #1 Cat...
- 5 Things to watch for in Spring Game
- Charlie Strong's media ban misguided
- UofL vs. UK - It's Not Just Basketball
- Rozier slaps the sticker
- Hood in the market for a home
- Baylor goes from OMG to FML
- UK has full blown case of the Krags
- Pack the Spring Game
- ▼ Apr 8 - Apr 15 (22)
- ► 2011 (758)
- ► 2010 (751)
- ► 2009 (614)
About the Bloggers
Mr. Red is also known as Timothy Johnstone. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.
Mr. Black is also known as Christopher Cunningham. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.
CliffySmalls is also known as Cliff Elliott. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.