I feel like Jerry in this sketch. The quickest way to get a fellow Cardinal to look at you like you have two heads is to suggest that Louisville remain in the Big East...
Someone's gotta explain this to me like I'm a 5-year old. What am I missing? Why is it that two-weeks ago the Big East was the best basketball conference ever assembled, and was eagerly awaiting the Horned Frogs to add juice to an improving football conference. And now, after two subpar football programs leave, suddenly we're toast. Burnt toast. Dead. Doomed. Deep fried. No chance. Can't happen. Slam the casket. Write the obit. Man what a pathetic excuse for a conference.
What the hell am I missing? WHY CAN'T WE JUST ADD SOME GOOD/BETTER TEAMS AND CALL IT A GOOD/BETTER CONFERENCE?
- ► 2012 (383)
Sep 25 - Oct 2
- Strong postgame
- CJ video of Bridgewater touchdown
- Charlie's still in the locker room
- Louisville blows lead when Teddy throws two late I...
- Trace Adkins trivia
- ...and predictions
- More Marshall connections; Strong and Holliday
- Predictions, predictions...
- Forecast: Sunny, brisk, 100% chance of drunkenness...
- Friday happenings
- Bridgewater might be go for first start
- KSR just getting dumb
- Navy/Air Force > Syracuse/Pitt
- Follow CL on twitter
- The Rakeem Cato, T.Y. Hilton connection
- Cardinal quirks on display on Saturday
- Writing off the Big East
- Easssy, Rick
- Enemy Dossier: Omar Brown
- The Onion nails it...
- "It just felt right to me."
- Steve Bartman and Whistle Guy
- Enemy Dossier: Rakeem Cato
- Marshall rushing attack; The Thundering Turd
- Rick Pitino on Big East; right idea, wrong teams
- Thoughts on the weekend, Strong presser, Big 12, t...
- When you talk about Charlie Strong, you talk about...
- ▼ Sep 25 - Oct 2 (28)
- ► 2010 (751)
- ► 2009 (614)
About the Bloggers
Mr. Red is also known as Timothy Johnstone. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.
Mr. Black is also known as Christopher Cunningham. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.
CliffySmalls is also known as Cliff Elliott. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.