Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Marshall rushing attack; The Thundering Turd
So I'm starting my opposition research on Marshall. And...they're flawed. First and foremost is their inability to rush the ball at all. Their leading back, Tron Martinez, rushed 7 times for 10 yards against Va. Tech last week. They finished, as a team, with six yards for the game in 24 attempts for a .3 average. Yeesh.
They are yet to rush for a TD this season. Look for Marshall to use the no-huddle frequently on Saturday; the only offensive success they had against the Hokies was when using the hurry up at the end of the first half, when they moved the ball downfield steadily and scored their only touchdown on the day.
Posted by Mr. Red
- ► 2012 (383)
Sep 25 - Oct 2
- Strong postgame
- CJ video of Bridgewater touchdown
- Charlie's still in the locker room
- Louisville blows lead when Teddy throws two late I...
- Trace Adkins trivia
- ...and predictions
- More Marshall connections; Strong and Holliday
- Predictions, predictions...
- Forecast: Sunny, brisk, 100% chance of drunkenness...
- Friday happenings
- Bridgewater might be go for first start
- KSR just getting dumb
- Navy/Air Force > Syracuse/Pitt
- Follow CL on twitter
- The Rakeem Cato, T.Y. Hilton connection
- Cardinal quirks on display on Saturday
- Writing off the Big East
- Easssy, Rick
- Enemy Dossier: Omar Brown
- The Onion nails it...
- "It just felt right to me."
- Steve Bartman and Whistle Guy
- Enemy Dossier: Rakeem Cato
- Marshall rushing attack; The Thundering Turd
- Rick Pitino on Big East; right idea, wrong teams
- Thoughts on the weekend, Strong presser, Big 12, t...
- When you talk about Charlie Strong, you talk about...
- ▼ Sep 25 - Oct 2 (28)
- ► 2010 (751)
- ► 2009 (614)
About the Bloggers
Mr. Red is also known as Timothy Johnstone. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.
Mr. Black is also known as Christopher Cunningham. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.
CliffySmalls is also known as Cliff Elliott. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.