We're getting all our shit together here at CL headquarters, because the Mrs. and I have a 6:00 AM flight to Boston, where we'll rendevous with Mr. Black and then head to Providence on Saturday for the Cards 5 o'clock tipoff against the Friars.
It'll be the furthest I've ever travelled to see a Louisville game, and as the strange but entertaining new sports anchor for WHAS, Matt Hobbes, would say, it makes me feel all tingily inside.
We'll cheer, we'll drink, and we'll do our best to endear ourselves to the locals by pointing out every way in which the Kayefseum is superior to their own arena and by asking what time the Patriots play on Sunday.
This is also a heads up that posts on Cardinal Laws will waver between slight and nonexistent tomorrow until we can secure sufficient Wi-Fi, but we'll do our best to provide behind-enemy-lines quips and pics when we can.
Rest assured a full recap will be forthcoming Monday.
- ► 2012 (383)
Jan 16 - Jan 23
- To Providence...and beyond!
- He bounced
- Checking in on these games that come before those ...
- The OC
- Louisville-St. John's highlights and interviews
- Cards impressive at home, do it all to top St. Joh...
- How will Peyton bounce back?
- Kragthorpe interviews for LSU OC position
- Rodney Purvis outduels other top guard
- Debbie Downer analyzes the first 34:16 of the Marq...
- The road ahead
- The Sharphead Redemption
- Ingredients to staying alive until Preston Knowles...
- ▼ Jan 16 - Jan 23 (14)
- ► 2010 (751)
- ► 2009 (614)
About the Bloggers
Mr. Red is also known as Timothy Johnstone. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.
Mr. Black is also known as Christopher Cunningham. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.
CliffySmalls is also known as Cliff Elliott. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.