Think offensive lineman aren't glamorous? Think again. Charlie Strong's largest and latest is 6'4'', 315 lbs Torrian Wilson, offensive guard out of Florida. He's ranked #2 nationally (!!!!) at the position, and was one of the biggest prizes from the Sunshine State. Wow. Welcome aboard, big fella. When's the Spring Game again? A golden age commences.
Monday, January 18, 2010
- ► 2012 (383)
- ► 2011 (758)
Jan 17 - Jan 24
- Pitino and the Future
- The Troubles
- "We're a very weak defensive team"
- Avast ye pitiful Cards!
- The big African-American elephant in the room
- Pirate Talk
- Why do these guys keep posting season highs agains...
- I know why the caged bird sings
- Goddammit I don't want another estimate! I want th...
- Do not fear for The Kure (copyright Mr. Red)
- How about "The Trelawny Tank"?
- I'm thinking of asking Jay Wright to join my motiv...
- Quote of the Day
- Florida North
- Louisville-Pitt highlights
- I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you lov...
- Let me count the ways...
- ▼ Jan 17 - Jan 24 (19)
- ► 2009 (614)
About the Bloggers
Mr. Red is also known as Timothy Johnstone. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.
Mr. Black is also known as Christopher Cunningham. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.
CliffySmalls is also known as Cliff Elliott. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.