You know you've reached another stage in your life when you start cleaning before your friends come over. When I used to host games my cleaning was limited to checking to see if the toilet had been flushed recently. Now, I'm washing baseboards, lighting candles, and viewing my fiance with suspicion. Somethings never change, though, and I. STILL. HATE. THE. WILDCATS.
As author Rick Bragg would say, "It's all over but the shoutin'." I'm ready to tip this thing off. These games are rarely fun to watch, they're just too stressful, too much at stake. There's no real news to report other than Siva's illness, and that UK's boastfulness has reached Agamemmnon from the movie Troy levels (yes I know, another Troy reference). We know what we're up against. We know what we have to do. "The 'Ville is mother to us all! Fight for her!" 66-61 UofL. Go Cards.
- ► 2012 (383)
- ► 2011 (758)
- ► 2010 (751)
Dec 27 - Jan 3
- First things first...
- Careful king of kings, first you need the victory
- He ain't heavy, he's my center!
- Peyton Siva doubtbul for UK game
- The lieutenants
- Our new defensive coordinator
- Keys to the Kingdom
- Goodbye to all that
- The Kure
- A Senior Moment
- "Should old acquaintance be forgot..."
- Bring It
- Slimy, yet...satisfying
- Views from Florida
- Elvis Duuuuuuuuuuumervil
- Where have all the fistpumps gone? Duh duh na, duh...
- Beat the blues, then the Blue
- Samardo's team
- The Man
- Louisville-Radford highlights
- America's World Class Beer
- What's My Name
- New Year's Resolution
- Still got it
- Good by Bills standards
- Hyperventilate, then appreciate
- Oh Charles, I like this one
- Thoughts on "Little Brother"
- Louisville lights a candle
- ▼ Dec 27 - Jan 3 (31)
About the Bloggers
Mr. Red is also known as Timothy Johnstone. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.
Mr. Black is also known as Christopher Cunningham. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.
CliffySmalls is also known as Cliff Elliott. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.