The Buffalo Bills have signed Brian Brohm from the Green Bay Packers, after some strange finagling where the Packers moved to activate Brohm from their practice squad to the 53 man roster to keep him, but didn't do it quickly enough, so Brohm seized the Bills offer. I think this is great for Brian, who got off to a poor start in the NFL (first pass was an INT) and was outshone by former LSU QB Matt Flynn for the Pack's backup role. He was desperate for a change of scenery, and is reunited with his former center Eric Wood, the Bills 2nd round pick in the same draft. The Bills are a mess, but Brohm is too good not to get the opportunity to hit the reset button on his career. Here's some humorous reactions from Packers fans to the end of the Brian Brohm era in Green Bay, where they treat failed draft picks as social pariahs.
* Turn down the Packers to play with the Bills??? Good luck with that Brohm.
* Brohm is one of the worst rookie QB's I ever saw.
* Good luck with your arm and that wind in Buffalo, Brian.
* Yeah, Brohm's main problem is his confidence. Everyone knew he had the talent, but nobody knew he was going to have such shaky confidence in the NFL.
* What a waste of a #2 pick.
* Goodbye Brian and don't let the door hit you in the behind on your way out.
* I hope he does well.
* Brohm has no chance.