Assistant Athletic Director Kenny Klein's response to "the rumor":
"Fact: There is no press conference scheduled Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday to address the subject matter referenced in this irresponsible blog. When Monday comes and goes without the announcement specified, the readers and listeners of this site will witness the lack of credibility with this blog.
"Fact: Not only did the mentioned meeting absolutely not occur, Mr. Jurich and Coach Kragthorpe did not even speak on Monday - not in person, nor via phone. Again, a measure of the misinformation reported.
"It's unfortunate that this site and audio program has chosen to spread completely erroneous material. After hearing of this bogus matter, I personally spoke with the author to explain that his information is incorrect. He chose to rely on his "sources," who have certainly led him astray on this. I am posting this comment because my source is straight from the parties involved and any readers should know that the blog above is simply not true. Thank you."
If interested, you can get the reaction of the guy who started the rumor here.
- ► 2012 (383)
- ► 2011 (758)
- ► 2010 (751)
Oct 4 - Oct 11
- Go Cards!!!
- Last Minute Links
- ...and predictions
- Some goosebumps to go with your coffee...
- Southern Miss player shot, in critical condition
- Predictions, predictions...
- Denny helps Michigan condition and bond...
- Victor + carries = "you play this game to win"
- Big East basketball will take a hit this year
- Let's tip it off!
- Dissecting a rumor
- Kenny Klein steps in
- Whither Martevious?
- Rumor disputed by Louisville athletic department
- Beast of a Weekend
- Primarily a Secondary Problem
- Ric on the Mic
- Misery + Company
- The revolution will be Twittered
- Fish in the Sea
- Getting close to Stephan Robinson
- Opponent at a glance
- If you can't fight fire with fire...
- "Louisville at a crossroads"
- It's a funny world
- Never tell me the odds!
- Spoils of the Southern Miss Faithful
- Quite a Guy
- You're my boy, Red!
- More from the blogs post-Pitt
- Let Justice be done
- Looking forward (not backward) with Billy Reed
- Lord what a fool this Kragthorpe be...
- A Dark Horse Candidate
- Let's talk fashion
- Man of the Hour
- Old Steve needs some new adventures
- Hands off our oranges, ESPN!
- Calling Mariah Carey
- Trick or Treat?
- Losing is the Pitts
- Pitt highlights
- That is one big pile of shit.
- ▼ Oct 4 - Oct 11 (45)
About the Bloggers
Mr. Red is also known as Timothy Johnstone. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.
Mr. Black is also known as Christopher Cunningham. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.
CliffySmalls is also known as Cliff Elliott. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville.